Tuesday 3 May 2016

Promotional materials

I think the best promotional material would  be to create business cards because they are small enough to carry around with me and I can reach more potential clients when I am out on shoots. I would like my business cards to have my logo on the front and contact details on the back, which will include my name, telephone number and website.

I think I might also look into creating a promotional pack which will include my business card, a post card with an image on it and another postcard with an image and the price list on the back. To make my package stand out I think it will be nice to add a few dog treats inside the envelope I will post it in. This promotional pack will be more suited to a larger audience where I will get a lot of work from. It will be good to send to Kennels and Dog charities where they can refer their customers to me.


This image will be used as a post card with my price list on the back.


This image will be used as a post card.

No comments:

Post a Comment