Tuesday 3 May 2016

Contacting Ryan Sparks for his marketing services

How much would it cost to have your services for advertising my business?
£150 (not including VAT) for a small business. It does depend on how much work your wanting.

What would you recommend I do with my business?
If I was you I would set up your business on social media. I would suggest you start on Facebook because the potential reach is fantastic and you are open to a global market.

What would your services include?

  • Creating of data base. 
  • Email based platform to market from. provide industry leading advice on how to create and maintain a loyal customer base whilst growing your business in a cost effective base. 
  • Offer advice on what imagery works and what is popular on feedback results.
  • Provide you regular feedback on results across your social media panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment