Wednesday 4 May 2016

3 year business plan

Year One:

  • I am going to post my business cards to local houses and hand them out to people walking dogs in my area. 
  • I am also going to advertise my business by putting my business card in local shop windows. 
  • I'm interested in advertising Unleashed in my local newspaper. 
  • I want to start my business on Social media. I am planning on setting up accounts for Unleashed on Facebook and Instagram. I think these will be the best sites for me to use because I can reach a wider audience. 
  • I will post my promotional pack to local kennels and dog charities to gain more clients. 
  • Keep updating Website with new work.
  • The money I receive from Clients in my first year will be used to upgrade my kit and start planning for next year's income and outgoings.
Year Two:
  • Keep posting on social media.
  • Update Website with new work.
  • Upgrade camera kit.
  • Buy Lighting kit.
  • Have a reliable printing company.
  • Work out what I have spent in my first year (Fuel, Camera maintenance) and update price list.
  • Have enough clients to fill up my week to be a successful full time business. 
Year Three:
  • Buy a shop where I can have my business. This will advertise my work to new potential clients and also represent me as a professional photographer. 
  • Do I need to employ anyone? If I do, should I employ someone full time or have volunteering students?
  • Consider money from first two years - Can I employ?
  • Think about how my time will be divided.

No comments:

Post a Comment